Office and Administration
- Operations Specialist
- Trading Hope
- Posted: 7/28/2014
- Hours: 15 Hours per week with potential for more
- Littleton, CO
Lead the daily operations in the fulfillment and shipping department.
Areas of Activity
• Pick, pack and prepare product for shipping by following a specific set of instructions.
• Ensure boxes and product are damage free upon receipt.
• Interact with logistical support of our carriers and providers.
• Maintain an accurate count of inventory.
• Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers
• Maintain a safe, clean and orderly warehouse and warehouse equipment.
• Ensure adequate quantities of all packaging materials are in stock.
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• High school diploma required, college experience preferred
• Effective communication skills required with supervisory, quality, direction and motivation in
order to facilitate efficient warhousing operations
• Extreme attention to detail
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Self-starter willing to step out of one’s comfort zone
• Service-oriented attitude of assisting and serving others
• A team player that displays humility and a learner’s attitude
• Solid character compatible with the values and principles of Trading Hope
Work Environment/Physical Activities
Office and warehouse environment Must be able to lift 50 pounds
To Apply: Send resume to