- Youth Pastor - Full Time
- World Gospel Church
- Posted: 11/6/2013
- Hours: Fullt Time
- Terre Haute, IN
Description:Summary: The Youth Pastor serves full time to provide direction and leadership for the Middle School and High School ministries of World Gospel Church.
1. A primary focus on teaching and training young people for service to Jesus Christ along with the evangelization of youth in the community.
2. Lead weekly High School and Middle School programs and Sunday School classes.
3. Regularly visit schools and school events to maintain contact with young people.
4. Exercise good management of the Youth budget in cooperation with the Financial Secretary
5. Recruit, train and supervise adult youth leaders.
6. Coordinate regular Youth Committee meetings in cooperation with the Elder assigned to oversee youth ministry.
7. Plan and coordinate service projects, mission trips, retreats and similar activities.
8. Maintain a professional and collegial relationship with youth workers, church leaders, church staff, youth and parents.
9. Cooperate with area youth pastors and youth ministries whenever practical.
10. Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to