- HR/ Business Intern
- Youth for Christ USA
- Posted: 2/27/2014
- Salary/Range: Unpaid Internship
- Hours: 20-40 depending on intern's schedule
- Englewood, CO
Description:The National Service Center of Youth for Christ/USA, located in Englewood, Colorado, is seeking a Business/ HR Intern for the summer of 2014. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Updating various HR process or policy documents
• Assisting with new hire orientation and onboarding preparations
• Researching laws, policies, and resources
• Drafting proposals
• Creating training guides
• Performing a compensation study
• Scanning and filing personnel and FMLA files
The intern should be an undergraduate student in their junior or senior year working toward a degree in business, human resources, or a related field. The internship start and end dates are flexible, with an approximate May start and August end. The intern will be asked to work anywhere between 20-40 hours per week, depending on the intern’s schedule.
This is an unpaid internship, although the intern will have the opportunity to raise financial support in order to earn a stipend. The intern may have the opportunity to travel to and serve at a YFC Camp this summer.
For more information on Youth for Christ/USA, please view our website at www.yfc.net.
To Apply: Please download the YFC Internship Application at www.yfc.net/internship. Submit the completed application, a current resume, and two letters of recommendation to Courtney LeCompte at