Technology and Computers (Networks, Internet, etc.)
- Associate IT Engineer
- Youth for Christ USA
- Posted: 8/5/2014
- Hours: Full Time - 40 hours/week
- Englewood, CO
Description:This job has the opportunity to work in various areas of technology for our organization. This is a broad job that gives the ability to work on different things from week to week. The person for the job will be working on troubleshooting various systems and working on various projects to help further the IT department.
• Manage Linux and Windows Servers. These are mostly web and file servers. This person will troubleshoot when things go down, and create new servers for projects.
• Managing the stack on those servers. This includes the database and other services that run on the servers.
• Administer the company network. This means setting up devices on the network, and physically running cable occasionally.
• Work on company PCs and Macs. Installing programs and troubleshooting problems.
• Writing scripts for systems to automate tasks.
• Managing out VOIP phone system. Working on installing and troubleshooting phones on the network.
• Work on backup plans for servers and PCs.
• Work with other people in the IT department to complete tasks through teamwork.
• Work with the users to help complete tasks for them to be able to do their job.
• Maintain our email system and help connect services to it.
• Associates degree in IT related courses required (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, etc.). Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3-5 years’ experience in IT
• Experience managing servers in Linux and Microsoft Server
• Experience troubleshooting Windows and OSX PCs
• Ability to manage and upgrade a networking
• Ability to write simple scripts to run on computers
• Knowledge of relational databases
To apply, download the YFC ministry application at www.yfc.net/getinvolved and email that along with your current resume to Laura Downey at email@example.com. Applicants must include their desired salary in the application.
To Apply: Laura Downey: or 303-843-6777