Social Media Marketing Intern at Youth for Christ/USA
- Posted: 3/14/2013
- Location: Englewood, CO
- URL: http://www.yfc.net
- Hours: Flexible
Are you Facebook savvy? An avid Tweeter? We have a place for you at Youth for Christ/USA! We are looking for a highly dedicated individual who will be excited to create social media content for Youth for Christ/USA’s national ministry. The Social Media Marketing Intern will tell our story primarily through social media channels, as well as traditional marketing channels.
The social media marketing intern will play a major role in Youth for Christ/USA's social marketing strategy. Duties specifically include:
• Writing new content for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr and other accounts
• RSS building to track YFC’s presence on social media outlets
• Blogging to generate interest
• Interacting with YFC staff, volunteers, donors, kids and other interested parties who contact us through social media outlets.
• Researching and reporting on new social media trends and services.
• Finding and cultivating social media contacts to spread the word about YFC
• Researching target markets, best practices. Speaking into the formation of a new strategy
• Demonstrated proficiency in social media.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Ability to work effectively on a team and independently.
40 hours per week preferred with flexible office hours, but part-time can be negotiated. The intern should be willing to monitor these social media channels multiple times a day. The internship lasts three months at our national headquarters in the Denver metro area.
This is an unpaid internship, though the intern can raise financial support to earn a stipend.
The intern may have the opportunity to attend a YFCamp, if they raise financial support to cover the expense of attending the camp.
To apply for this internship, please download the YFC Internship Application at www.yfc.net/internship. Submit the completed application, your current resume, two letters of recommendation and samples of your work to Laura Downey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Apply: Laura Downey: or 303-843-6777